Why Pay to Have Your Business's Website Created?
As a part of our Getting Yourself Online Webinar, we talked about the website builder, Bookmark.com.
Bookmark.com uses AI to help people build quick and easy websites.
The ease of tools like Bookmark.com, WIX, and Squarespace does beg the question:
Why should I pay a web developer to create a website for me, when I could just build one myself?
The answer: expertise.
When deciding if you want to create a website yourself, or work with a web developer, ask yourself the following questions:
1) Are you a self-starter? What's your comfort level with technology?
2) Is on-going maintenance important to you when it comes to your business's website?
3) How much time do you want to put towards creating a website?
4) Have you built a website before?
5) What are you using your website for? Do you want your business's website to act as an online placeholder, directing customers to your contact information or location? OR will your website house a ton of valuable information?
Every business owner has different needs when it comes to websites. If you're looking for something quick and extremely user-friendly, we recommend bookmark.com. If you have any questions as you think about your website needs, just let us know.
Recent PostsSee All
Having a Google Business Profile is important for any business that wants to attract more customers online and stand out from the competition. A Google Business Profile can help you increase your sear
In today's rapidly evolving marketing landscape, it's no longer sufficient to simply execute marketing activities and hope for the best. Businesses are seeking tangible results that directly impact th